Fix: HP Officejet Pro 9015 Feeder Not Working
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 is an all-in-one printer that is ideal for small workgroups or offices. It comes with a 35 sheet auto-duplexing (two-sided printing) ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), which is quite handy during scanning, copying, and faxing two-sided pages without any need for human intervention. The printer has a print speed of 22 pages per minute (ppm) with a competitive running cost. The 2.7 inch touch screen isn’t that large, but it is quite useful for day-to-day tasks.The HP 9015 printer has all the required connectivity options such as Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, and Wi-Fi Direct. Apart from this, it supports mobile connectivity like Apple AirPrint (iOS, Mac, iPads), Mopria (Android sSmartphones or tablets), and the HP Smart app. So, the printer fulfills almost all the printing needs of an average user at an affordable cost. The printer has so many benefits to say. Still, it's a normal machine, which can perform abruptly due to many known or unknown reasons. Let us discuss some of the solutions for the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Feeder Not Working issue.
Resetting the printer:
- Sometimes, little actions can make a big difference. Likewise, resetting the printer could sort out the printer issue.
- First, you need to disconnect the printer from the power cord, leave the printer as it is for about 60 seconds, and again power on the printer by connecting it to the power cord.
- Now see whether the feeder issue persists.
Cleaning the automatic document feeder:
- Cleaning the ADF avoids paper jams and maintains the quality of the printer.
- First, turn off your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer.
- Open the ADF cover. If you have left any unused document in the ADF, then kindly remove that document.
- Slightly rinse a clean cloth in distilled water, and squeeze it properly, so the extra liquid comes off from the fabric.
- Use the cloth to clean the paper pick rollers and the separator pad.
- The paper rollers always accumulate a lot of dust and ink over time, so clean them on a regular basis.
- Keep the ADF cover open for a few minutes, so it dries off completely.
- Now close the ADF cover.
- Turn on the printer and see whether the issue is gone.
- These are the simple steps you can follow when your HP Officejet Pro 9015 Feeder Not Working like before.