[SOLVED] HP Officejet Pro 9015 Not Responding
If your HP Officejet Pro 9015 Not Responding or is offline, continue reading this page to know how to fix it easily and quickly.
Initially, try these simple solutions to fix the “HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 not responding” issue.
- In most cases, a simple restart process resolves the common printer issues.
- So, initially, restart the HP printer with which you’re encountering the issue.
- After restarting the printer, initiate a print operation from your computer to check if the printer not responding issue is resolved. If not, perform the advanced methods given below.
- Check to make sure that the HP printer (that you're using) is ready to perform the print operation. If you find that the printer you’re using for the print operation is in sleep mode, then wake it by pressing the Power button on its control panel.
- Load enough paper into the tray if the tray is empty.
- If you see an alert message saying that the toner level is empty or low, then replace the empty toner cartridges with new ones.
- Make sure that no error message is displayed on your printer.
- Connect the HP printer (with which you’re encountering the issue) and your computer over a wireless or wired network.
- Installation of incorrect or incompatible toner cartridges might also lead to these kinds of issues. So, check whether you have installed the toner cartridges that are recommended by the printer manufacturer.
- If you’re encountering the “HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer not responding” issue with your Windows computer, then you can use the diagnostic tool “HP Print and Scan Doctor” to fix it. Similarly, if your OS type is Mac, then use the HP Smart Diagnose & Fix feature from the HP Smart app.
- Re-add the printer or reinstall the printer driver on your computer if necessary.
If the simple and advanced solutions given above don’t fix the “HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 not responding” issue, then contact us by clicking the Call button provided on this page.