HP Officejet Pro 9015 Paper Tray Replacement
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer is an all-in-one machine. The printer is engineered specifically for small businesses for unique professional prints with photo-finish quality. The print is 24 pages per minute for black and up to 20 pages per minute for color. The printer works with HP-supported high-yield cartridges. With the compact touch screen, users can find it easy to perform the tasks the printer supports. When it comes to the paper tray, you should handle it carefully. Let us see how to perform HP Officejet Pro 9015 Paper Tray Replacement.
Here are some pointers you must consider to take proper care of the paper tray.
- Make sure not to load much paper in the paper tray.
- Load only one type of paper (do not mix A3 and A4 in one stack).
- Make sure that the paper is adequately loaded inside the paper tray.
Over a period of use, you might know that your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer needs a replacement for the paper tray. If you wish to know how to replace the paper tray for the printer, keep reading.
(NOTE: Let’s assume that you have ordered the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 paper tray from the HP Parts online store)
- Ensure that the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer is turned on.
- Gently lift the printer and you will notice the paper tray move slowly.
- Remove the paper output tray from the printer.
- Keep the printer to the normal position with the printer placed on a flat surface.
- Slowly remove the paper tray to an extent (until it stops).
- Press the buttons on the side of the paper tray and remove them from the printer slowly.
- Make sure that the new paper tray is removed from the packaging.
- Remove the packaging material present around the paper tray.
- Make sure that you have placed the paper tray is in a proper position.
- Gently place the paper tray back into the slot of the printer.
- Have a paper stack ready in hand.
- Adjust the paper guides to the sides inside the tray.
- Place the paper stack into the paper tray and adjust the paper guides according to the edges of the paper.
- Place the paper tray back into the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer until it goes fully inside.
- Reinstall the paper output tray back into the printer.
- Pull the paper support from the output tray.
You can continue printing. You have successfully replaced the paper tray for the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer. For more tips to perform HP Officejet Pro 9015 Paper Tray Replacement, click the CALL button pinned to the page.