Hp Officejet Pro 9015 Troubleshooting
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer is an All-in-One wireless printer. It is compact and has a copy resolution of up to 600 dpi.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Troubleshooting issues:
Basic Printer offline checkup:
On the Windows computer, if the printer status is offline and not responding, follow these steps to solve this issue.
- Try checking the connection between your HP printer and your computer. If you have used a USB cable for connecting these devices, ensure that it is securely connected at both ends.
- If the printer is in sleep mode, press the Power button to turn it ON.
- Make sure that the paper is loaded into the input tray and the paper guides are aligned to the edges of the paper.
- Check whether the ink cartridges have been installed properly and have sufficient ink to print.
- Check if any error message is displayed on the printer control panel. If yes, resolve the error and restart the printer.
- Make sure that your printer is not set to be in the offline status on your Windows computer.
Troubleshooting the Wired Network Connections:
- Ensure that your Ethernet cable is not damaged and check the light near the Ethernet port on the printer.
- If the Ethernet cable is damaged, turn OFF the printer> and the router.
- Remove the cable from the printer and the router.
- Now, connect the new Ethernet cable to a different LAN port on the router and connect the other end of the cable to the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer.
- Check the lights near the Ethernet port. The green light must be steady and the orange light must blink.
- On the printer control panel, print the test page from Wireless Network Setting.
- Under General Information, check if the Network Status is Ready.
Download HP Print and Scan Doctor:
- On the Windows computer, open the browser and download the HP Print and Scan Doctor app from the HP official website.
- Now, install the HP Print and Scan Doctor app. You can follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- On the Welcome screen, click Start, select the printer, and run the diagnostics.
- If the printer is not found, click My product is not listed and follow the on-screen instructions to troubleshoot the issue with your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer.