HP Officejet Pro 9015 Troubleshooting
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9015 PAPER JAM
- Proceed with the below mentioned HP Officejet Pro 9015 Troubleshooting steps to fix the printer issues.
- Paper jams are prevalent in printers, and they can occur anywhere inside the printer. When there is a paper jam on your printer, it will be indicated on the printer control panel. Spot the area inside the printer and take off the jammed paper carefully.
- When there is a paper jam in the input tray, pull the output tray and remove the input tray entirely from the printer. Check the area underneath your printer, and if you find any jammed paper, remove it carefully. Finally, insert the input and output trays back into the printer.
- When there is a paper jam in the print zone, open the printer's front door followed by the cartridge access door. Slide the print carriage to the extreme corners and take out the jammed paper. Then, lift the paper path cover's handle and remove the cover. If you find any jammed paper inside the printer, take it out carefully. Now, reinsert the paper path cover and close the cartridge access door, followed by the printer's front door.
- When there is a paper jam in the document feeder, lift the cover and remove the jammed paper from the rollers. Then, raise the document feeder tab and take out the jammed paper you find under the rollers. Once you have taken out all the jammed paper, close the document feeder tab. Once the document feeder tab snaps in its place, remove the jammed paper under the tray and lower the document feeder tray.
- If you want to prevent paper jams, always make sure to load fanned and aligned sheets into the paper tray. Do not load any curled or damp paper. Also, make sure not to load paper more than the indicated limit.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9015 PRINTER OFFLINE
- If you cannot find your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer online, check whether you have connected your printer to the same network to which your computer is connected.
- If you have enabled Use Printer Offline, your printer will not show up online. In that case, go to the Devices and Printers section. Right-click on your HP printer and choose the See what's printing option. Click the Printer tab and disable the Use Printer Offline option. Now, check whether you can find your HP printer online.
- Ensure that you are sending the job to the correct printer. If you don't set your HP printer as the default one, it will not receive the jobs you send from your computer. To select your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer as the default machine, navigate to the Devices and Printers section. Right-click on your HP printer and choose Set as default printer.
- A simple power cycle can help you fix most of the significant issues. To power cycle your HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer, turn it off and let it be undisturbed for a minute. Then, turn on your printer and check whether you have fixed your issue.
If you are using an outdated printer driver, it degrades your printer's performance. In that case, visit the official website of HP and enter your printer model. Then, download the recent version of your printer driver and install the same on your computer.
Now we have seen the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Troubleshooting steps. If you cannot fix the issue yet, you can reach out to us.