How To Perform HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup?
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 is an All-in-One printer designed mainly for small to medium-sized offices. It is more compact and solid than its two most closely priced inkjet laser alternatives. Paper handling consists of two 250 sheet trays and a 100 sheet output tray. The machine prints at 24 pages per minute (ppm) which is above average for an inkjet printer. Let us see how to perform HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Connectivity Options:
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 printer supports all standard connectivity options, which include Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Wi-Fi Direct, and printing from and scanning to USB thumb drives. Apart from these many connectivity options, the printer also supports mobile connectivity such as Apple's AirPrint, Android's Mopria Print Service, and printing directly to the printer locally using the HP Smart Application. With all these features, the printer stands out from its peers. So, let us see in detail about the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 setup in the below segments.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Unboxing And Initial Setup
- Before going to the unboxing and the initial setup steps, you need to be aware of the contents that come along with the package.
- The box contents include a Power cord, User Guide, 1 x HP 962 Black ink cartridge, 1 x HP 962 Magenta ink cartridge, 1 x HP 962 Cyan ink cartridge, 1 x HP 962 Yellow ink cartridge, and the printer itself (HP OfficeJet Pro 9025).
- Unbox the printer and its other contents from the package.
- For safety purposes, the contents are securely wrapped using some protective materials.
- As the first and the foremost step, you need to remove all the plastic materials from the printer, as well as from the ink cartridges.
- Plug one end of the power cord to the rear end of the printer and the other end to the electric outlet.
- Once the printer is booted, use the touch screen to select the language of your choice and tap on the Confirm button.
- Follow it up by selecting your current region/country.
- Gently pull the paper tray and load a stack of paper into the tray.
- Adjust the paper guides, so the paper does not come out from the input tray.
- Now it’s time for you to install the ink cartridges into the printer.
- The detailed procedure for ink cartridge installation is given in the next segment.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Cartridge Setup
- During the initial setup, you will see the message Install cartridges that came with the printer on the printer’s display.
- To do the same, follow the below-given steps one by one.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Shake the ink cartridges well before usage.
- Install the four ink cartridges (Black, Magenta, Cyan, and Yellow) into their respective slots.
- While pushing the ink cartridges into their slots, you will hear a clicking sound.
- This means the ink cartridges are installed correctly.
- Once done, load some paper into the input tray.
- Try to print a test page and check the quality of the printout.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Scan To Email
- Before scanning to Email, you must have at least one email address in the address book.
- You also need to configure the email SMTP settings.
- Load the document on the scanner glass.
- Open the HP printer software on your device.
- Under the Print & Scan settings, select the Scan option.
- Now click Scan a Document or Photo.
- Under Scan Shortcuts, you need to select Email as PDF or Email as JPEG.
- Finally, click on the Scan button.
- However, you also have the option to review and modify the basic settings.
An Alternate Way To Perform Scan to Email
- To start with the basics, you need to note down the IP address of your HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 printer.
- You can also print the configuration setup page to cross-verify the printer’s IP address.
- Go to the default web browser.
- Type your printer’s IP Address on the search bar and hit Enter.
- On the webpage, you will see a message saying there is a problem with the website’s security certificate.
- Choose the Continue to this website (not recommended) option.
- This will load your printer’s page.
- Click on the Digital Sending tab.
- From there, click on the Email settings menu.
- Now you need to enter the SMTP Gateway settings and the email address to which you want to receive the notification.
- Click on Apply to save the settings as mentioned earlier.
- The Scan to Email feature makes your HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 stand out from its peers.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup
- Nowadays, every printer is coming out with an in-built wireless feature that gives the flexibility to print over any devices that support wireless network connection, and HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 is not behind in the race.
- You can use the printer wirelessly with the Windows and Mac computers by installing the relevant HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 printer drivers.
- As the printer supports mobile printing, you can use either AirPrint (for iOS users) or Mopria (for Android users) to initiate the wireless printing.
- Ensure that your printer and the network device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Place all the devices within the range to avoid interference between them.
- Press the Wireless setup button for at least 3 seconds.
- By doing this, the printer prepares itself for a wireless connection.
- Select the document or photo that needs to be printed.
- Choose the printer from the list to complete the wireless printing.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Wi-Fi Direct Setup
- Wi-Fi Direct is a secure wireless interface that allows you to connect the printer with your network device without using a router.
- Follow the steps to establish the Wi-Fi Direct setup.
- Turn on your HP printer.
- Use the navigation buttons to select Network, and press OK.
- Under network settings, choose Wi-Fi direct, and press the OK button.
- When the Wi-Fi direct is fully functional, you will be able to see the Network Name (SSID) and Network Key (Password) for a few minutes.
- Note it down for future reference.
- Open your smartphone and turn on the Wi-Fi settings.
- You will see a lot of wireless networks on your screen.
- Choose the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 wireless network from the list.
- Connect to it by entering the Network Key (password), which you have noted down earlier.
- Download the HP Smart app from the Google Play Store (Android user) or Apple App Store (iOS user).
- Access your HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 printer wirelessly and continue with the workflow.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 WPS Connect
- If your router supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), then you can easily connect your HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 to your wireless network.
- Place the HP printer within the range of your access point.
- Turn on the printer and wait until it gets into the Ready state.
- Hold on to the WPS button on your router for a few seconds.
- Press the wireless setup button on your printer.
- The machine will search for the access point and start to connect automatically.
- If the connection fails, check for any error codes on the printer WLAN report.
- So, your printer's overall wireless setup is completed.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Wi-Fi Setup
- Turn on your HP OfficeJet printer and go to the display panel.
- Pull the notification shade and tap on the Settings icon.
- Click on the Network Setup.
- On the next page, click the Wireless Settings option.
- Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, the printer searches for the available Wi-Fi networks in its range.
- Just select the network to which you want to connect.
- Enter the password of your Wi-Fi network by using the on-screen keyboard.
- Once the password is typed correctly, select Done.
- On the Confirm Settings page, you will be able to see the Network Name, Security Status, and Wireless Password.
- If you see that the blue light is turned on and blinks continuously, then this shows that your HP OfficeJet printer is successfully connected to the Wi-Fi network.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Fax Setup
- Before setting up the Fax on your printer, you need to be aware that your printer supports four faxing methods, namely standard Fax, Server Fax, Internet Fax and LAN Fax.
- First, you need to load the document on the scanner glass with the print side facing down.
- Press the Services Home button.
- From the printer’s control panel, choose the Fax option.
- After finishing off all the settings, tap Send Now from the option.
- Tap on Add, use the alphanumeric keypad to enter the fax number manually on your HP printer.
- After entering the fax details, tap on the Save button.
- Adjust the additional fax options on the Fax tab.
- Now the printer starts its operation by scanning all the documents and starts faxing those documents one by one to the receiver end.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Photo Printing
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 printer delivers high-quality photo prints. Follow the below steps to print a photo from your printer.
- The first step is to load the photo paper into the paper tray.
- Connect the printer to a reliable power source and turn it on.
- Connect the printer to your PC using a wired or wireless connection.
- Open the photo that you want to print.
- Select the basic preferences such as print orientation, size, width, number of copies, etc.
- Under the Advanced settings, you can set the dpi resolution.
- After selecting your HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 from the list of printers, click Ok to confirm all the basic settings.
- Now, you will see the crisp photocopy image printed.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting Steps
The issues that you face on your HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 are pretty much unavoidable. We have provided certain troubleshooting steps that will help solve the printer problems.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Scan To Email Not Working
- If you witness some issues with the scan to email functionality, you can try out the below-given steps.
- Sometimes the scanned copy doesn’t get received to the destination device when you press the scan button.
- This is because the device is set to a server that does not support sending emails outside the domain.
- The issue can also occur when there is an issue with the authentication process or due to wrong SMTP Gateway settings.
- There is also a possibility that the emails might be going to the junk folders.
- Go to General setup > Configuration report and view your software version.
- Always ensure that you have updated the drivers to their latest software version.
- These are some of the reasons for Scan to Email not working.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Paper Jam
- Some of the common reasons for the occurrence of paper jams are given below.
- Putting too much paper into the input tray will lead to overloading.
- If you are using the wrong kind of paper, then the paper keeps jamming.
- If a paper jam has occurred, then slowly remove the jammed paper from the printer.
- If there are many pending jobs on your printer, this might also lead to a paper jam.
- Unplug all the connections and plug them back in.
- Restart your HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 printer.
- Sometimes, there may be some hardware issues, so try to solve the same.
- If the paper jam is due to a software issue, then try to uninstall the drivers and reinstall the latest drivers on your PC.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Printer Offline
- Make sure that your printer has a reliable power supply.
- Try connecting the printer to your computer either wirelessly or via a wired connection (USB connection).
- Check if the ink cartridges are appropriately installed.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on with paper loaded in the input tray.
- Download the appropriate drivers from your printer manufacturer's website.
- If your computer has automatically installed your printer's drivers, then try to uninstall the current drivers and install the full feature drivers on your PC.
- If you are using a Windows computer, make sure that your printer's Use Printer Offline option is deselected.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 not scanning
- Ensure that the scanner software is properly installed on your system.
- Also, make sure that the settings are appropriately configured.
- See whether the power light on your HP printer is turned on.
- If you notice any spots on the copies, then try to clean the whole glass surface with a clean cloth
- If the image or document is too light or too dark, then go to Advanced Settings and tap on lighten, darken, or adjust contrast.
- If you find that the colors are inaccurate, then confirm that the correct original type is set.
- If the problem persists, uninstall the scanner software and reinstall the latest one from the official HP website.
- However, as the last option, you can reset your HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 printer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Print Quality Issues:
- Use genuine HP cartridges for printing.
- Replace the ink cartridges if it's been a long time using them.
- Allow automatic servicing, which the printer does by itself.
- Check the quality of the paper, as the quality of the printout depends on the type of paper being used. Now we have seen how to perform HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup and troubleshoot the issue.