Fix: HP Printer 2652 Not Printing
While we all know that HP printers are quite reliable, one of the problems we all are bound to face is the not printing issue. When it comes to not printing issues, they are quite common with the HP 2652 printer. Though the HP 2652 printer is reliable, it might not respond in times of need.
There can be too many reasons as to why the HP Printer 2652 Not Printing. Some of them are listed here.
- The print job is stuck and not responding
- There are paper jams
- The printer is offline
- There is a problem with the Internet connection or the wireless connection
- There is a power outage or a fluctuation
- Problem with the ink cartridges
METHOD 1: RESET THE PRINTER
- Make sure that the HP 2652 printer is turned on.
- Disconnect and completely remove the power cord from the main power source.
- This is when you have to wait for at least 2 minutes.
- Connect the cord back into the power source and turn on the printer.
See if the HP 2652 printer not printing error is resolved.
METHOD 2: CHECK THE INK CARTRIDGES
Ink cartridges are the main things when it comes to printing, and they could be one of the reasons why the HP 2652 printer is not printing.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- If the cartridge seems empty, you can replace it immediately.
- Remove both the cartridges from the respective cartridge slots.
- Gently remove each of the ink cartridges from the sealed packaging.
- See if you have removed the protective tape.
- Place the ink cartridges back into the respective slots and close the cartridge access door.
METHOD 3: PRINTER SLEEPING OR OFFLINE
For Windows OS:
- Open the Control Panel on your computer.
- Under the Hardware and Sound section, click the option View devices and printers.
- Do a right-click on the HP 2652 printer and select the option See what’s printing?
- Delete the pending print jobs and restart the printer.
For Mac OS:
- Click on the Apple icon.
- Select the option named System Preferences.
- Select the Printers & Scanners option.
- Move the mouse cursor to the Printer window.
- Do a right-click and select the option Reset printing system.
- In the confirmation window, click the Reset button.
METHOD 4: HP PRINT AND SCAN DOCTOR
- Download and get the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool from the HP official support page.
- Open the Downloads section on your browser.
- Locate and run the installation for the HPPSdr.exe file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor application. This application will detect the problem: HP Printer 2652 Not Printing and will be resolved.
Work on the mentioned methods to ensure that the HP 2652 printer starts printing again without any problem.