Hp Printer 2652 Not Printing
HP DeskJet 2652 is a multifunctional printer that is designed for families and other home users who want a machine that is capable of printing everything from documents to web pages. It has support for wired and wireless connections and provides seamless connectivity options for mobile users. However, there are chances for you to get stuck with your printing task for reasons that you may not know. In the below section, we will discuss the troubleshooting methods that can help you get rid of the HP DeskJet 2652 issue if the printer is not printing.
TURN ON THE PRINTER AT REGULAR INTERVALS:
- When you don't use the printer for a longer duration, the ink dries up in the nozzles.
- Turning ON the printer for a while will trigger the printer to run a mini cleaning cycle.
- This step will also help the ink flowing again through the nozzles.
CHECK THE INK LEVEL:
- If there is not enough ink in the cartridges, the printer may not print.
- Inspect the printer control panel and notice the ink level.
- If you see any of the cartridges low on ink, immediately replace the cartridge to begin printing.
- With the printer turned on, open the cartridge access door of the printer.
- When you see the carriage inside the printer stop, remove the expended ink cartridge.
- Unpack a new genuine HP ink cartridge and insert it into the printer.
- Now, check if your HP 2652 printer is able to print your document.
CLEAR THE PRINTER QUEUE:
The printing problem may occur when a user keeps on clicking the print button even when there are several issues such as the paper jam, ink cartridge problem, etc. This may lead to more jobs stuck in the printer queue. You can clear the printer queue by using these steps.
- Turn on Your PC and right-click on the Windows Start icon.
- Type control panel and hit Enter.
- On the control panel window, go to the search bar, type printers, and press Enter.
- Now click on View devices and printers.
- You will see all the printers that are connected to your PC.
- Right-click on your printer and click on See what's printing.
- Go to the Printer menu and click Cancel all documents.
- By now, you have successfully cleared the printer Queue.
If this is the solution to your problem, you will be able to print your documents flawlessly once again.
So, these were some of the troubleshooting methods using which you can solve your HP printer 2652 not printing problem.