Hp Scanjet Pro 3600 F1 Setup
HP ScanJet Pro 3600 f1 is a compact and versatile document scanner that includes both a flatbed and an automatic document feeder. In order to scan from your computer, you need to download and install the HP Scan utility that supports your scanner. So, if you have recently purchased this scanner and waitingo on Hp Scanjet Pro 3600 F1 Setup for the first time, read this page and execute the instructions on it.
Unboxing And Setup
Contents Inside The Package
- HP ScanJet Pro 3600 f1 Scanner
- Install Guide
- Supporting Flyers
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- Power Cord
Unboxing The Scanner
- Start by unpacking the scanner package.
- Now, remove the power cord, adapter, USB cable, and all the remaining contents from the box.
- Uncover the scanner from its plastic bag.
- Discard the packing materials and protective tapes present around the scanner.
- Next, lift the scanner lid.
- Discard the foam sheet from the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
Connecting The Power Cord
- First, attach the power cord to the power adapter and connect it directly to the electrical outlet.
- When you see the green LED on the power adapter, connect the power cord to the back of your scanner.
- Now, go to the HP ScanJet Pro 3600 f1 scanner's control panel and hit the Power button.
- Make sure not to connect the USB cable until prompted during the software installation on your computer.
- You can now start downloading the scanner software on your computer.
Downloading and installing the software will establish communication between your scanner and computer. Using the scanner software, you can directly start scanning from your computer. Perform the below steps to download and install the scanner software on your computer.
- Access the official support page of your HP ScanJet Pro 3600 f1 scanner.
- Next, click the Support tab at the top of the page. Choose the Software and drivers option from the list.
- Next, select the Other category.
- Input your scanner model name into the search bar under the “Enter your serial number, product number or product name” option. Click on the Submit button.
- Near the top of the next page, your computer’s operating system will be displayed (automatically).
- If you want to change the operating system, just make use of the Choose a different OS link and do it.
- Now, select the respective scanner driver file you want to download on your computer and click on the Download option.
- The HP ScanJet Pro 3600 f1 scanner software will start to download.
- When the process is complete, launch the executable file and start the installation on your computer.
- In the Software Selection window, you will see a set of software that is going to get installed on your computer. Click the Next button.
- In the Installation Agreements and Settings window, review the “Software End-User License Agreement” and make a tick mark in the “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements” checkbox.
- Just click the Next button to proceed.
- Perform the on-screen prompts and complete the scanner software installation on your computer.
You have now learned the Hp Scanjet Pro 3600 F1 Setup by following the above instructions.
In case you are looking for more information about this scanner, click the Call button to contact our technical experts.Contact Us