Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 Offline Installer
The Kaspersky internet security 2020 offline installer antivirus software provides full protection against web threats and viruses. It protects your data and keeps it safe from thefts. Kaspersky also provides a trial version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2020, which is available for 30 days. This trial version will help you to try out the features of the antivirus software before you purchase the premium version. Kaspersky is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers. You can also use Kaspersky on your Android devices. The antivirus software will prevent webcam spies, malware, and other scammers from intercepting your data. The Kaspersky antivirus software blocks crypto-lockers and viruses right away. It also has a VPN feature which encrypts your data while you send them online. You can choose the right software package for your computer and download it.
don't have an Internet, you can install the Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 software using the offline installer.
- Make sure that you have an active Internet connection to perform the download.
- Go to the official Kaspersky website to download the offline installer.
- Select the Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 software and download it on your computer.
- You can copy the file to a USB drive.
- Plug the USB drive to the computer in which you want to install Kaspersky.
- Run the installer file and click on the Skip button when the Kaspersky window appears.
- Click Continue to accept the End User License Agreement.
- Click on the Install button and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Once you have completed the installation, click Done.
- When the scan results appear, follow the instructions on the screen to remove the viruses using the Kaspersky internet security 2020 offline installer.