Kaspersky Removal Tool For Mac
Kaspersky is a popular antivirus software that protects devices from viruses, malware, and other threats. But sometimes it can be annoying when you receive frequent notifications about the system status or scan schedules. When the security settings feature of the antivirus tool blocks the device operations like updates, downloads, etc., it becomes difficult. This is when you think about uninstalling Kaspersky from your system using Kaspersky removal tool
Three Ways To Uninstall The Kaspersky Antivirus Software
- Uninstalling Kaspersky from the application menu
- Using the Kaspersky Uninstaller tool
- Third-party removal program
Usage Procedure For Kaspersky Removal Tool On Mac.
- Launch Kaspersky security tool and make a note of its version. Next, click the Kaspersky icon on the Status Tray and select Quit from the list of options.
- Open the web browser on your computer and visit the official Kaspersky website.
- Find the same security tool on the official page.
- Download the software installer and save it on your computer.
- Next, close the web browser window and open the software installer you have downloaded.
- Once the Kaspersky window opens up, click the Uninstall Kaspersky Security tool and then confirm the action by clicking the Uninstall button.
- When the system prompts for permission, enter the administrator Username and Password and click OK.
- Now, the uninstallation of the Kaspersky security will begin. Click the Quit button once the uninstallation is done.
- After that, restart the Mac device and then verify if the Kaspersky tool has been removed completely.
If you wish to use a third-party remover tool, you can find many tools online. Download the most trusted tool and install it on your Mac computer. After installation, launch the app, select the Kaspersky Removal Tool, and continue to remove it.