How to fix Kaspersky Total Security Error 1306?
Kaspersky Total Security is a software that protects your computer against malware threats. If you face Kaspersky Total Security Error 1306 while installing it on your Windows computer,
follow the below-mentioned steps to fix it.
- On your computer, remove the Kaspersky software from the Control Panel app and Registry Editor.
- Click the Start menu and type ‘control’ in the search panel.
- From the search result, double-click the Control Panel app.
- Click the Uninstall a program link underneath Programs in the Control Panel window.
- Choose the Kaspersky Total Security software from the displayed list and click the Uninstall button at the top.
- Also, remove the Kaspersky Total Security software from the Windows Registry Editor.
- For clean removal, you can also use the kavremover tool. It is available for download on the official Kaspersky site.
- Once you have downloaded the kavremover tool, launch it and follow the on-screen prompts to remove all the files and folder related to the Kaspersky Total Security software.
- Next, perform a clean boot on your Windows computer. You must have an administrator account.
- Click the Start menu available at the bottom-left corner of the desktop and type ‘msconfig’ in the search panel.
- From the search result, click the System Configuration app.
- Click the Services tab in the System Configuration window and check the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Click the Disable all button and move to the Startup tab.
- Click on the Open Task Manager link and select the Startup tab in the Task Manager window.
- Choose each item from the displayed list and click the Disable button.
- Exit Task Manager and click OK in the System Configuration window.
- Next, restart your computer to perform a clean boot.
- After the clean boot, install the Kaspersky application on your computer.
- Check if the problem has been resolved.
- If the Kaspersky Total Security Error 1306 problem persists, click the Call button available on this page to contact our technical support team for remote assistance.