How to Fix Kaspersky Total Security Klava Update Error?
Kaspersky Total Security is the most popular software to have been released by Kaspersky Lab. If the Kaspersky software installed on your computer fails to update the KLAVA component and displays an error, follow to fix kaspersky total security klava update error.
Solution 1: Change the Kaspersky Lab’s update server
- Launch the Kaspersky software on your computer and click on the Settings icon.
- Click the Additional tab in the Settings window and select the Update option.
- Select the Select update source option in the Update Settings dialog box.
- Click the Add button and enter the new update servers.
- Click OK to save the settings and change the position of the update source.
- Ensure that the new update source is located at the top and other update servers are at the bottom.
- Select the new update source and click the Up button.
- Navigate to the Kaspersky main interface and click the Update button.
- Next, click the Run update button and wait until the update is completed.
- Finally, check the database and ensure that the KLAVA component is installed properly.
- If the problem persists, move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Remove and reinstall your Kaspersky product
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu and type ‘control’ in the search panel.
- From the search result, double-click the Control Panel app.
- Next, click on the Uninstall a program link under the Programs option.
- Choose the Kaspersky Total Security software from the displayed list and click the Uninstall/Change button at the top.
- If prompted, enter the administrator password in the required field and click Continue.
- In the Kaspersky Total Security window, click Next and follow the on-screen prompts to uninstall the software from your computer.
- You can also use the kavremover tool to remove the Kaspersky product installed on your computer completely.
- After completing the uninstallation, reboot your computer and reinstall the link textKaspersky Total Security software .
- Activate your product and check if the KLAVA components are correctly installed.
- Now we have seen two solutions to fix Kaspersky total security klava update error