Lexmark X950 Printer Drivers Download
A compatible driver is required to access your printer from the computer. For your Lexmark X950 Printer Drivers Download, you can get a compatible driver from its official website. If you are unsure how to find the right driver, read this article and learn the procedure. Here, we will help you identify the correct driver and install it on your computer. Now, let’s learn the method in detail.
Download The Compatible Software From Lexmark’s Official Website
- To begin with, open the default browser on your computer and head to Lexmark’s official website.
- Type Lexmark X950 in the search area and press Enter.
- When it shows you the search results, click on the right printer.
- When it directs you to the product support page, click Drivers & Downloads.
- Now, it will detect your Operating System and show you the compatible drivers.
- Select which type of driver you are looking for in the Type drop-down menu. For instance, you can select driver, utility, or firmware.
- In case you want to modify the Operating System, select it from the OS drop-down menu. Choose its version in the OS Version drop-down menu.
- If necessary, you can modify your language in the Language drop-down menu.
- Now, choose the software you need and click on it.
- When the Confirm Download window pops up, click the Start Download button.
- The chosen software will be downloaded to your computer within a few seconds.
Install The Software And Connect Your Printer And Computer
- Locate the downloaded software within your computer and run the setup file.
- If you install the software on a Windows computer, you need to click the Yes option when User Account Control pops up.
- In case you install the software on a Mac, you need to enter its administrator password in the appropriate field.
- When it prompts you to pick the connection type, choose the option you prefer and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- If you select the USB connection option, connect the cable between your printer and computer when the installer instructs you.
- In case you pick the Wi-Fi connection option, enter your router’s password in the appropriate field. Be sure to connect your printer to the same network to which your computer is connected.
- If you connect your printer and computer to different networks, you cannot establish communication between them.
- For a wired network connection, you should have connected an Ethernet cable between your printer and router before installing the software on your computer.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
- Henceforth, you can use this driver to access your Lexmark X950 printer from the computer.
This way, you should know Lexmark X950 Printer Drivers Download. For further questions and clarifications, get in touch with us without hesitation. Go ahead and use the Call button to get in touch with our technical experts.