Why Mcafee Auto Renewal Not Working
Is your McAfee auto-renewal not working as expected? Probably there might be issues with the app. Sometimes, problems like these might come out of the blue.This article will be the ultimate guide for your McAfee program. Usually, the Auto-Renewal feature renews your product subscription before it expires. But, sometimes, it might not work if the protection is interrupted in any case.We have discussed how to resolve the auto-renewal problem with clear-cut steps. Keep reading the instructions to get the issue fixed in no time.
Turn off and turn on Auto-Renewal
In most cases, disabling and enabling the Auto-Renewal feature have resolved the problem with the McAfee program.
- Open the default browser on your Windows computer.
- Go to the official McAfee site.
- Click the Login button at the top-right corner of the page.
- Next, input your email address and password in the required fields.
- Click the Sign In button and hover over your mouse cursor to the Auto-Renewal tile.
- Select the tile and click on Update settings below Auto-Renewal Membership.
- Click End my membership next to the program for which you want to turn off the Auto-Renewal feature.
- On the next screen, review the information before turning off McAfee Auto-Renewal that is not working.
- Finally, pick the End my membership option.
- Log out from your McAfee account and reboot your computer.
- Sign in again to your account and pick the option to turn Auto-Renewal back on.
- Alternatively, you can choose to renew your subscription manually after getting the reminder email.
Remove and reinstall McAfee
This section describes how to remove and reinstall your McAfee program when the Auto-Renewal feature is not working after executing the above troubleshooting steps.
- To begin with, open Windows Control Panel.
- Select Programs and click the Programs and Features tab.
- Pick the McAfee program from the list of installed apps displayed on the next page.
- Click the Uninstall button next to Organize.
- If prompted, click Uninstall again to confirm your action.
- Once you have removed the program, restart your computer.
- Check if the program is completely removed.
- If necessary, check and remove the residual files.
- Next, open the default browser and go to the official McAfee site.
- Sign in to your account and select the latest McAfee software.
- Pick the option to download the software and wait until the process is completed.
- Run the setup file from the Downloads section of your browser.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and complete the installation process.
We hope you have find out why McAfee Auto Renewal not working on your program. In case you need assistance from our experts, feel free to connect with us through the call option on this page.