Canon Imageclass Mf452dw Printer Setup
Have you recently bought the new Canon imageCLASS MF452dw printer? Are you struggling to get your printer set up? Don't worry. We've got you covered! This page will be your ultimate guide and teach you everything about the new Canon Imageclass Mf452dw Printer Setup, from hardware configuration to printing a document from your computer. We also provide technical assistance in installing the printer driver. Get in touch with us to complete the printer setup in a couple of minutes.
Let's get started with the printer setup.
- First, take your printer out of the package.
- Take out the printer supplies and start removing the packing materials from the printer.
- Next, open the front cover of the printer and pull out the toner cartridge.
- Remove the protective seals and tapes from the cartridge.
- Refix the toner cartridge into the printer and close the front cover.
- Connect your printer to a wall outlet using the provided power cord. Then, power on the printer.
- The touchscreen control panel will guide you through the first-time setup procedure.
- Select your preferences and confirm them.
- Next, open the paper input tray.
- Slide apart the paper guides.
- Fan a paper stack well and then insert it into the paper input tray.
- Adjust the paper stack with the paper guides and close the paper tray.
- Carry out the instructions on the touchscreen panel to complete the paper settings and print the alignment page.
You have now completed the hardware installation part of the new Canon imageCLASS MF452dw printer setup. Continue reading the instructions to finish the software setup.
- Insert the provided User Software DVD into your computer's DVD drive.
- Run the setup file from the drive to begin the software installation process.
- If your computer doesn't support the provided DVD, launch the browser app and go to the official Canon site.
- Input your printer's model number in the search field.
- Click the printer model from the search results.
- Click the Downloads & Drivers tab and wait until your OS version is detected automatically.
- Pick the driver you want to download from the available list and start the downloading process.
- Next, run the downloaded driver file to start the setup wizard.
- Accept the license agreements and choose your connection type.
- Make the connection between your printer and computer.
- Print a test page and complete the software setup.
We hope you have learned and completed the new Canon Imageclass Mf452dw Printer Setup. We also provide helpful tips and tricks on getting the most out of your Canon printer and answering any questions you might have. Just connect with our experts through the call option on this page.