How To Create Norton Cloud Backup
Losing your important data is obviously the worst thing you can imagine. Fortunately, there is the best way to protect your data, and it is ‘Cloud backup.’ Why cloud backup when there is an option to use an external hard drive to protect your data? It is because when you store your data in the cloud, you can access it from any device connected to a stable Internet connection.
The cloud backup feature is offered by most security software and services. On this web page, we have covered everything you need to know about Norton Cloud Backup.
Norton Cloud Backup- Everything You Need To Know
Worried about the data loss that occurs due to hard drive/computer failures and ransomware? If yes, you don't have to worry from now on because Norton’s Cloud Backup is an auto backup feature that backs up your important files to the cloud. It comes with the Norton 360 software and is available only for the Windows operating system.
The cloud backup feature is disabled by default on Norton 360, and you need to activate it to begin the backup process. We have covered everything about the same in the section below. Before you begin, ensure that:
- Your computer (on which you’re using the Norton 360 software) is connected to a stable Internet connection.
- The Norton 360 software is installed completely on your computer.
Activate Norton Cloud Backup Feature
- Open the Norton 360 software installed on your computer.
- You can find the Cloud Backup field on the software's main screen.
- Now, click on the Set Up button available beside Cloud Backup.
- Locate the Backup section on the opened screen and click on the Refresh button.
- Now, the page showing the backup setup status will open.
- Click on the Set Up Now button on the opened screen to activate the Norton Cloud Backup feature.
- Now, the Backup Set screen with the recommended Backup settings will open.
- If you wish to continue with the default backup settings, click on the Save Settings button.
- Otherwise, go to the What tab (provided between the Summary and Where tabs) and configure the backup settings as per your needs.
- Finally, click on the Save Settings button.
How To Run Norton Cloud Backup
- You can find the Run Backup button on the Backup Settings screen. Click on it to begin the cloud backup process.
- If you’re running the backup for the first time, the Norton software takes some more time than usual to check and run the backup. Wait patiently for the backup process to complete.
Do you need to know more about the Norton Cloud Backup feature? If yes, reach our support team for the same by clicking the Call button below.Contact Us