How to Solve Nvidia Driver Error Code 43?
When you open any video connecting the NVIDIA device to your computer, sometimes the error 43 may occur. The error indicates a problem relating to the Graphics card and its drivers. Continue to read the causes and the ways to fix the error on the Windows computer.
Causes of the Nvidia Driver Error Code 43:
- The problems of the NVIDIA graphics card can cause the error.
- If the system graphics card is not working properly, then the error 43 occurs.
- Overheating of the device can lead to such an error.
Solutions for the error:
1. Run the troubleshooter
- Open the Settings window on the computer and select the Update & Security menu.
- Under Update & Security, click the Troubleshoot menu on the left navigation panel.
- In the Hardware and Devices section, click the Run the troubleshooter button.
- When the troubleshooting starts, follow the guided instructions and complete it.
- Check if the error message is cleared.
- If the error message is not cleared, proceed with solution 2.
2. Restore the device>
- Click the search bar beside the Start icon and find System Restore.
- In the System Restore window, click the Create a restore point option, after which the System Properties window shows up.
- Now, select the System Restore button, and when the window opens, click Next.
- A list of restore points appears, click Show more restore points to display the entire list.
- Next, select a restore point before the Nvidia Driver Error Code 43 appeared on the system.
- Select the Next button and then the Finish button to perform the system restore.
3. Update the driver>
- Enter ‘Device Manager’ in the search bar and open the Device Manager window on the screen.
- In the window, find the Display adapter menu and click it to expand the menu.
- Right-click the Graphics card name and select Update Driver Software. When the system prompts, choose Search automatically for updated driver software.