Nvidia Shield Won’t Connect To Wifi
NVIDIA designed SHIELD TV, which is a streaming device with the most advanced digital media player features. You can connect the TV to the router network through the wired or wireless method. When you try to connect the SHIELD TV to the wireless network, but if Nvidia Shield Won’t Connect To Wifi, then use the following solutions to resolve the connection problem.
Causes of the connection problem:
- If the device is using the wired network connection, then it won’t connect to the wireless network.
- The error occurs when you enter incorrect network SSID or password on the TV settings.
- The router having connectivity issues can cause such an issue.
- When the router firmware is too old, the connection may not establish.
Solutions of the problem:
1. Disconnect the Ethernet cable
- If you had been using the wired network connection, firstly remove the Ethernet cable and then go on to connect to the Wi-Fi router network.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router network, and note down the network SSID and password.
- Plug the power cord and switch on the SHIELD TV.
- On the home screen, select the Network Settings menu and choose Wi-Fi.
- If you see your Wi-Fi router network, select it and then enter the network password to connect.
- In case the network name does not appear on the screen, then click Add a new network.
- Following that, input the network SSID and password and connect to the Wi-Fi router network.
2. Check the router network
- Connect the other Wi-Fi devices to the Wi-Fi router network and see if the connection is possible.
- If it connects, then check the TV network settings; otherwise, restart the TV and connect again.
- When the connection cannot be made, upgrade the router firmware and retry to connect.
3. Verify the internet connection
- Make sure the Internet Service Provider is stable, and the connection is secure.
- If the connection becomes unstable, then contact the service team to fix the issue.
- If the Nvidia Shield Won’t Connect To Wifi, Click the Call button provided on this web page to get remote assistance