Why Pdf Not Printing From Web Browser?
Almost all web browsers support the accessing and opening of PDF files. But, you can’t change the fact that the PDF files are designed to work with the Adobe Acrobat Reader software. So, when you try to open or access a file in the browser window, you might face problems. Some users have reported that the downloaded “Pdf Not Printing From Web Browser.” If you’re also facing this same problem with your web browser, configure its settings to always open the downloaded PDF files with the Adobe Acrobat Reader software, and then try to print the file. The remaining part of this page explains the same.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Launch the Firefox web browser if it is closed on your computer.
- Now, in the top-right corner of the browser window, click the “three horizontal lines” icon.
- Select the Options option.
- Now, the General panel of the browser will open.
- Click on the Applications tab and select the Portable Document Format (PDF) option.
- Now, from the drop-down menu beside PDF, select the Use Adobe Reader option and click the Apply button.
For Google Chrome
- Open the Menu list.
- Click Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Content Settings.
- Locate and select the PDF Documents option.
- Now, enable the option that downloads the PDF file instead of opening it in the Chrome window.
- After enabling it, click Save.
- Open Safari on your Mac computer.
- Click the Menu icon and select the Preferences option.
- Now, a window titled Preferences will open. Go to the Security section in the opened window.
- Click on the Website Settings button.
- Now, a list of plug-ins available for the Safari browser will be displayed on the screen.
- Locate and select the Adobe Reader plug-in.
- Go to the section named “When visiting other Websites” and select the Allow Always option from the drop-down menu below it.
- Click Done.
Contact us to know more about the “Pdf Not Printing From Web Browser” issue.