Print Head Alignment Canon Ts3122
If you are using the Canon TS3122 printer, there might be issues related to print head alignment. Print head alignment helps correct the installation position of the print head, which results in proper ink positioning. Adjusting the print head position will end up in perfect results. If your Canon TS3122 printer fails to provide an appropriate output, align and adjust the Print Head Alignment Canon Ts3122 to improve the results.
Steps for Canon TS3122 print head alignment
- Make sure that the Canon TS3122 printer is turned on and is connected to your Windows computer.
- Ensure that the paper is loaded on the printer.
- Open the Canon IJ Printer Assistant tool on your computer.
- If you have not installed the Canon IJ Printer Assistant tool yet, download and install it from the Canon official web page.
- Once the tool is opened, select Custom Settings from the bottom of the tool.
- The Custom Settings dialog box pops up on the desktop.
- Select the Align heads checkbox manually and click OK.
- Click OK again to apply the printer settings.
- Select the Print Head Alignment option on the Canon IJ Printer Assistant tool page.
- Make sure that you click Start in the Print Head Alignment dialog box to align the print head.
- The printer starts to print, and you can check the printed patterns.
- Make sure that the printed output is normal and click Yes.
- If not, click No and start the process from the beginning.
- After clicking Yes, the Print Head Alignment window pops up with an entry field.
- Notice and provide the least number of stripes from the printed patterns in each field.
- Click OK.
- You can also automatically enter the fields by clicking on the relevant pattern in the preview.
- After completing the entries, click OK.
- Wait for a few seconds until the Print Head Alignment is now complete message appears on the desktop.
- Click OK. Now we have learned how to perform Print Head Alignment Canon Ts3122.