Fix Nvidia Won't Download Driver issue
Nvidia driver is used for controlling your computer’s video adapter. When you try to download the latest version of the Nvidia driver, but if Nvidia Won't Download Driver, then perform some of the possible troubleshooting instructions given below. First, uninstall the existing Nvidia driver from your computer manually. Then, download the Nvidia driver file from its official site and then install it on your computer.
Steps to uninstall the existing Nvidia driver
For Windows computer users:
- Navigate to your Windows computer’s Programs section.
- Click the Uninstall a program command link in the Programs section.
- In the Uninstall/ change a Program window, search for the Nvidia driver file and select it.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- After the Nvidia driver uninstalls, restart your Windows computer.
For Mac computer users:
- On the top bar of your Mac computer, locate and click the NVIDIA icon.
- Select the Open NVIDIA DRIVER Manager Preferences option.
- Locate and click the Open Uninstaller button followed by Uninstall.
- Make sure to restart your Mac computer after the NVIDIA driver uninstallation.
- Before you download the driver file, make sure that your computer’s OS type is compatible with the NVIDIA driver requirement.
Steps to download the Nvidia driver file from its official site
- Open a web browser on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Navigate to the official site of NVIDIA manufacturers.
- On the Home screen of NVIDIA, locate and click the Download Driver option.
- Now, the NVIDIA Driver Download screen will appear on the screen with options.
- They are Manually Find drivers for my NVIDIA product and Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA product.
- In the Manually Find drivers for my NVIDIA product section, you can make a selection as per your desire.
- Choose your Product Type, Product Series, Product, OS, Download Type, and Language from the given drop-down menu.
- Click the SEARCH button after making the selection.
- After downloading the NVIDIA driver file successfully, open it and begin the installation on your computer.
- Nvidia Won't Download Driver, Click the Call button provided on this web page to get remote assistance