Ring Video Doorbell 2 Setup Button
Ring Video Doorbell 2 Setup
The Ring Video Doorbell 2 Setup device using your iPhone, carry out the easy guidelines provided on this web page.
- Before you start the setup, note down the network information such as network name (SSID) and security key (password) of your wireless router.
- On the home screen of your iPhone, find the App Store application and tap its icon.
- Tap the search icon, enter ‘Ring Video Doorbell’ without the single quotes, and select its icon from the displayed search list.
- Touch the Get option to install the Ring Video Doorbell application on the iPhone.
- Once you launch the Ring Video Doorbell 2 application, tap the Set Up a Device option.
- Fill the First Name, Last Name, Phone Number fields, mention your place of residence, and select the checkbox beside the ‘I agree to Ring’s Privacy Notice, Terms of Services and Guidelines for installation and use’ option.
- The account will be created once you tap the Continue option. Tap the Set Up Device option and select the Ring Video Doorbell 2 device.
- Choose your preferred device name, check if the location shown on the screen is correct, and tap the Continue option.follow these instruction we can execute that ring video doorbell 2 setup.
- Once you tap the Yes option, open the faceplate on the Ring Video Doorbell 2 device by pressing the Setup button.
- Check if the battery is present inside the Ring Video Doorbell 2 device.
- The black button is available below the lens. Once you press this button, the light on the front of your ring starts to spin.
- If not, charge the battery using a orange cable or other microUSB cable.
- At the time of charging the battery of the Ring Video doorbell 2 device, the red and the green LED on the battery begins to blink.
- Once done with charging, re-insert the battery to the Ring Video Doorbell 2 device.
- Go back to the iPhone and tap the Continue option. Once you see the Wi-Fi Setup screen, choose the wireless network name (SSID).
- Enter the wireless network key (password) in the Password field and tap the Continue option.
- After the ‘Success’ message displays on the screen, touch the Continue option.
- By using these steps we can execute that ring video doorbell 2 setup.