Setup HP Deskjet 3755
HP DeskJet 3755 is a multifunctional wireless printer ideal for home requirements. This printer supports a wide range of connectivity options. If you want to learn how to set up this compact and versatile printer, continue reading this article.
Unpack Your Printer And Check The Components
- Unpack the printer and remove all the items from the box.
- Dispose of the packing tapes from your printer and its components.
- Check if all the items are delivered without any damage.
Turn On Your Printer And Choose Your Preferences
- Connect the supplied power cord to your printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer by pressing the Power button on it.
- Choose your preferences on the HP DeskJet 3755 printer control panel, including language, date, and time.
Install The Cartridges
- Once you turn on your printer, you can go ahead with the cartridge installation.
- Open your printer’s front door.
- Unpack the cartridges and insert them into the appropriate holders.
- Press them until they snap into their holders.
- Finally, close the printer’s front door.
How To Load The Paper
- Raise the input tray and move the guides in the tray to the extreme ends.
- Take a fresh stack of paper and fan the sheets neatly. Also, align the sheets properly.
- Insert the fresh stack into the input tray and adjust the guides against the paper.
- Don’t forget to extend the output tray.
- Now, it is time to connect your printer and computer.
Install Software And Connect Devices
You cannot establish communication between your HP DeskJet 3755 printer and computer without a compatible software. This section will clearly show you how to download and install the driver on your computer.
- Visit HP’s official website from your browser.
- Enter HP DeskJet 3755 in the search area and go to its support page. Click on Software, Drivers and Firmware. It will identify your Operating System and show you the compatible printer drivers.
- Now, pick the HP printer driver you prefer and click the Download button.
- Once the driver gets downloaded to your computer, find it and then run the setup file
- Simply continue with the on-screen instructions and pick the connection type when prompted to do so. Connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- If you have selected the wireless connection option, connect your devices to the same network.
- For a USB connection, connect the cable firmly to your printer’s and computer’s USB ports when instructed.
- Go ahead with the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
Now, you know the procedure on how to setup HP DeskJet 3755 printer. For further queries and clarifications, use the call option to reach our technical experts.Contact Us