Simplisafe Smart Lock Update
How to Update Simplisafe Smart Lock?
SimpliSafe is one of the best smart locks which can lock your door without a key or phone. You can install the SimpliSafe Smart Lock and download the latest firmware to get the most security and performance. Consider the procedure given below to update the SimpliSafe Smart Lock’s firmware.
- On your keypad, press the Menu button.
- Using the navigation arrows, navigate to the System Settings option.
- Select Wi-Fi and choose your wireless network name.
- Enter the password of your network to get connected to it.
- Once connected to the wireless network, you will get a confirmation message.
- If an update is available for your keypad system, it will be automatically installed on your keypad.
- To connect the Smart Lock to your Base station, first, fix to the door and press Menu on the keypad.
- Select Devices and tap Add Device. Press the button on the rear side of the lock containing the battery.
- Your base station will now detect the Smart Lock.
- Follow the other instructions on your keypad to finish updating the system’s firmware.
- You can install the SimpliSafe application on your smartphone and enter the master PIN you have set on the keypad.
- For Android phones, download the application from the Google Play Store.
- Download and install the latest SimpliSafe app on iPhones from the App Store.
- For remote assistance on Simplisafe Smart Lock Updates, you can contact our technical experts.