How to perform System Troubleshooting?
We are equipped with transformative ideas, problem-solving analysis, and quick fixes that provide you the optimum solution for any system trouble. The answer to a problem lies in the understanding of the problem. Two essential steps of a System Troubleshooting process are
Identifying the system symptoms
- The system indicates the fault, which helps us to read the signs and causes.
Testing the solution
- Learning different solutions for the problem and applying the best method to fix it.
The power button will not start computer
- Plug the power cable to a working outlet and start the computer.
An application is running slowly
- The multiple programs, tabs, and apps opened can slow down the application.
An application is frozen
- See that the app supports on the computer; or then, update it.
All programs on the computer run slowly
- Check if the storage capacity of the hard drive has maxed out.
The computer is frozen
- It could be hardware/software issues or the presence of malware on the system.
Mouse or keyboard has stopped working
- Secure the keyboard and mouse connection and then update the system driver.