How To Do Tp Link Ac1750 Reset?
Resetting the TP-Link AC1750 router to factory defaults will erase the configured network settings. In general, you can do Tp link Ac1750 reset router settings to factory defaults in two methods.
- Using the Reset button
- Using the router’s web interface
Carry out these steps to reset the TP-Link router with the help of the Reset button.
- Make sure that the router is powered on.
- Locate the Reset button on the Tp link Ac1750 reset.
- It is available at the backside of the router.
- Use a paperclip or pin to press the Reset button.
- Hold it for 5 seconds or until the router’s light blinks.
- After resetting the router to factory defaults, reconfigure the necessary settings on the router’s settings page.
Carry out these steps to reset the TP-Link router using the router’s web interface:
- First, connect the router and your Windows computer with the help of a standard Ethernet cable.
- Next, turn on the Wi-Fi router and the computer.
- On your computer, open the default browser.
- Type the router’s IP address in the URL field and press the Enter key to open the router’s login portal.
- You can identify the router’s IP address from the label attached to the backside of the router.
- Alternatively, it can be identified from the Command Prompt app on your computer.
- To obtain the router’s IP address, type ‘ipconfig /all’ in the Command Prompt app and press the Enter key.
- Navigate to the Default Gateway section and note down the router’s IP address.
- After opening the TP-Link router’s login portal, enter the username and password in the required fields.
- Click the Submit button to access the router’s settings page.
- Click the Management tab and select Settings.
- Click on Restore defaults to reset the router to factory defaults.
- Once you have completed the process of Tp link Ac1750 reset, restart the router and reconfigure the network settings in the router’s web interface.