How To Set Up Tp-Link Ac1750 As An Access Point?
TP-Link AC1750 is a smart Wi-Fi router that offers 1300 Mbps. The 5 GHz speed offered by this router is almost enough for you to perform bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD video streaming, online gaming, and simple tasks like web browsing and emailing. The section below will help you in set up TP-Link Ac1750 as an access point mode.
One Router Act As Primary & Other One As Set As An Access Point.
- Connect your main router to the Tp-Link Ac1750 router using an Ethernet cable.
- Make sure to connect the cable to the LAN port of your TP-Link router.
- Using another Ethernet cable, connect your computer to the TP-Link router.
- Now, navigate to your TP-Link router’s web interface page.
- Click the Network tab followed by the LAN tab.
- Now, you have to assign a new IP address for your TP-Link router and make sure it lies within the range of the primary router. Enter the IP address in the text field titled IP Address.
- Now, click the Wireless tab and then select the Wireless Settings option to set up TP-Link Ac1750 as an access point.
- If required, change your wireless network name and click the Save button.
- Go to the Wireless Security section and click the radio button beside the WPA/WPA2 – Personal (Recommended) option.
- Click the Save button.
- Expand the DHCP tab, select the DHCP Settings option, disable the DHCP Server option by clicking the radio button beside it, and then click Save.
- Navigate to the System Tools section and click Reboot.
- Wait for your device to reboot.
- Once it is done, your TP-Link router will be set up as an access point.
Contact us if you need remote assistance to set up TP-Link Ac1750 as an access point.