TP-LINK AX6600 WI-FI 6 ROUTER (ARCHER AX90) SETUP
Do you have the TP-Link AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 router? And, do you want to learn how to set it up? No worries; this article will help you set up your Wi-Fi router. Let's get into the topic without further delay.
- TP-Link AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 Router ( Archer AX90)
- AC adapter
- Ethernet cord
- Wi-Fi cord
- Quick Installation Guide
POSITIONING OF ARCHER AX90 ROUTER:
- Keep your router where you can connect multiple devices.
- Keep your AX90 router away from devices with substantial electromagnetic interference, such as Bluetooth, cordless phone, etc.
- Place your router on a suitable spot, like a clean and stable surface.
- Ensure that the cables and power cord are safely placed so that they do not create a tripping hazard.
SETTING UP OF ARCHER AX90 ROUTER:
- Connect the modem with an Ethernet cable.
- Turn your modem on and then wait for 2 minutes.
- Now, connect the adapter to the router and then turn it on.
- Verify whether the LED is on.
- Connect your computer to the Archer AX90 router.
You can connect your computer using three different ways:
- Using WPS button
Method 1: Wired
- Turn off the Wi-Fi on your computer.
- Now, plug in one side of the Ethernet cable to the port of the Archer AX90 router and the other side to the computer.
Method 2: Wireless
- Note the SSID and wireless password printed at the bottom of your Archer AX90 router.
- Click on the Network icon on your computer or go to Wi-Fi settings and select the SSID to connect.
Method 3: Using the WPS button
- On your device, tap on the WPS icon.
- Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button on your router.
LOGGING IN TO YOUR ARCHER AX90 ROUTER:
- On your computer, set up the TCP/IP protocol to obtain an IP address automatically.
- Visit TP-link's official website and create a log-in password for secure management purposes.
SETTING UP INTERNET CONNECTION:
An Internet connection can easily be set up using the Quick Setup Wizard. Follow the below steps to set up your router.
- Visit TP-link's official website and log in with the password you set for the router.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab and select Quick Setup to connect your Archer AX90 router to the internet.
- Then, follow the step-by-step instructions and complete the process.
You are done with the TP-Link AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 (Archer AX90) router setup. Contact our technical experts if you face any problems during the Archer AX90 router setup.