Unable To Install Hp Easy Start Software
“Unable To Install Hp Easy Start Software” is a common issue that generally occurs due to a corrupted or incompatible driver, connectivity issues, outdated printer software, or other issues on your computer. In case you are facing this difficulty while installing the HP Easy Start software on your computer, follow the procedures on this page to fix it.
Ensure That The Connections Are Fine
As the first step of troubleshooting the current problem, make sure that all the connections are working fine.
- First, close the installation window and check if your computer is connected to a standard Internet connection.
- Make sure to turn on your printer.
- If you are using a USB cable to connect your HP printer and computer, ensure that the cable’s connected securely at both ends. In case of any problem with the USB cable, like a physical damage, replace it.
- If you have connected the devices using a Wi-Fi network, confirm that the printer and your computer are on the same network.
- Now, try to install the HP Easy Start software on your computer. Check if you can install the software without any issue.
Temporarily Disable The Firewall
The firewall or security software installed on your computer might prevent you from successfully installing the HP Easy Start software. So, try turning off the firewall temporarily and see whether you can install HP Easy Start. To do the same, follow the steps provided below:
- First, you need to click on the Start menu on your computer’s main screen.
- Next, launch the Control Panel window. You can utilize the search box for the same.
- Now, click on the System and Security option. In the next window, pick the Windows Firewall option from the list.
- Here, select the Turn Windows Firewall on or off option from the left menu panel of the screen.
- Go ahead and select the Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended) option.
- Click on the OK button to save all the changes made.
- Now, launch the HP Easy Start software and try to install it.
You can fix the “Unable To Install Hp Easy Start Software” issue on your computer by following the above instructions.
For further clarifications, contact us using the call option on this page.