Wd Ntfs Driver For Mac
NTFS is a file system designed for the Windows NT operating system. This file system enables Windows users to share, sort, and retrieve data on their external hard drives.
It is pretty easy to install and use. Go ahead and read this article to learn about the WD NTFS driver for Mac.
Western Digital NTFS Driver Download For Mac - Everything You Need To Know
Do I need to install the NTFS driver for Mac on my Mac computer?
Yes! You need to do it if you want to use an external hard drive that is preformatted for Windows or with the NTFS file system on your Mac computer. Now, if you’re looking for the WD NTFS driver for Mac, follow the instructions below to download it.
Download From The Western Digital Page
You can download the NTFS driver for your Mac computer from the WD support page.
- Visit the Software and Download page of WD.
- Search for the NTFS driver for Mac and download it.
If there is no link available to download the driver for Mac, you need to look for an alternative way to install the WD NTFS driver on your computer.
Western Digital Paragon NTFS For Mac
This free, fast, safe, and easy-to-use software designed for Mac helps you mount, verify, format, unmount, and read/write files from the drive formatted with NTFS or under Windows on your Mac computer.
Like other software, it is easy to install and use. Some cool features that make the Paragon NTFS software for Mac the right choice for formatting and using the NTFS formatted drive on Mac are listed below.
- Built for the latest Apple ARM technologies
- Easy-to-use interface
- Safe data transfer
- Hassle-free work
Now, we will show you the procedures for western digital NTFS driver for mac download and installation by Paragon Software.
- Go to the official support page of the Paragon software.
- Choose the Microsoft NTFS for Mac software.
- On the next screen, just click on the Download button (beside Buy Now) to download the free version of the software.
- Click the Buy Now button in case you wish to download the full feature software.
- Once the western digital paragon NTFS for mac installer file is downloaded, open it.
- Click on the Install NTFS for Mac command.
- Now, the confirmation dialog box will open.
- Click Open in the dialog box.
- Now, the Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon software will start installing on your computer.
- Once the NTFS driver is installed, restart your Mac computer.
- After your computer restarts, you can access the NTFS for Mac driver from the Finder section.
We hope that you find this WD NTFS driver for Mac article useful. Contact our tech expert team if you need to know more about the same. If you have any trouble with western digital discovery during installation, check here.Contact Us