Wd Ssd Dashboard Not Installing
WD SSD Dashboard lets you efficiently access your external hard drives. It can help you optimize your SSD and update the firmware as soon as it becomes available. Sometimes, the WD SSD Dashboard might not install on your computer for several reasons. However, the most common reason can be an incompatible Operating System or lack of administrative rights. No matter what the reason is, the appropriate solutions can help you solve the trouble like an expert on Wd Ssd Dashboard Not Installing.
Check The Fundamentals
- WD SSD Dashboard is compatible only with Microsoft Windows Operating System. If you try to install this on a different OS, you cannot do it successfully.
- Moreover, WD SSD Dashboard is only compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 Operating Systems. If you are using previous versions, it will not install on your computer.
- Administrative rights are mandatory to install the application. In case you have not logged in to your computer with administrative rights, log in with those privileges and ensure your issue is resolved.
- In case you are all set with these basics, uninstall and reinstall the dashboard by referring to the next section.
Uninstall And Reinstall The Wd Ssd Dashboard Application The Right Way
Uninstall The Wd Ssd Dashboard App From Your Computer
- On your Windows computer, click the Start button and search for Control Panel.
- When it shows you the search results, click on the right option.
- When the Control Panel window pops up, click Programs followed by Programs and Features.
- Now, select the WD SSD Dashboard application and click the Uninstall button.
- That’s it. You have successfully uninstalled the WD SSD Dashboard from your computer.
Install The Wd Ssd Dashboard On Your Computer
- Log in to your Windows computer with administrator privileges.
- Go to WD’s official website from your browser and download the current version of the WD SSD Dashboard software.
- Double-click the setup file to begin the installation.
- Wait until the installation is complete. Then, click the Finish button.
- The WD SSD Dashboard will launch automatically and load the Status section. Then, it will scan for WD SSDs connected to your computer.
- From now on, you can start accessing your WD SSDs from the dashboard just as you prefer.
We hope these troubleshooting solutions have helped you fix the “Wd Ssd Dashboard Not Installing” problem. If your issue is still not rectified, reach our technical experts for real-time assistance by making use of the call option on this page.