What Is The Difference Between Kaspersky Internet Security And Antivirus?
Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Antivirus are both Kaspersky products. Kaspersky Antivirus is the antivirus software developed exclusively for Windows devices that protects the devices from unknown threats such as malware, spyware, and ransomware. On the other hand, Kaspersky Internet Security acts as real-time protection when you surf the Web and protects your device from phishing emails, adware, and harmful sites. Unlike the Antivirus software, Kaspersky Internet Security can be installed on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. Both these software from Kaspersky have a free, 30-day trial pack. If you wish to install the Kaspersky Antivirus and Kaspersky Internet Security software on your Windows computer, follow the below-mentioned steps and see the difference between Kaspersky internet security and antivirus.
Steps to install Kaspersky Antivirus on your Windows computer:
The scan to email feature can be set up using two methods.
- Before installing the Kaspersky Antivirus software, remove any previously installed security application on your computer.
- Also, disable the built-in antivirus --- Windows Defender --- permanently on your device.
- Insert the Kaspersky Antivirus CD into the computer's CD/DVD drive and run the installation process.
- If you have downloaded the Kaspersky internet security and antivirus software from the official Kaspersky site, navigate to the Downloads folder.
- Give a double-click on the downloaded file to run the installation process, instead of using the Kaspersky CD-ROM.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and check the agreement checkbox.
- Click the Install button and select Yes in the UAC dialog box.
- Enter the activation code and complete the software installation process with the help of the on-screen prompts.
Steps to install Kaspersky Internet Security on your Windows computer:
- Before installing the Kaspersky Internet Security software, check whether your computer meets the system requirements.
- Download the Kaspersky Internet Security software from the official Kaspersky site.
- After downloading the software, run the installation process.
- In the setup wizard, select the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Click the Accept button and select Install.
- Wait until the installation is completed.
- When prompted, enter the activation code to activate the Kaspersky internet security and antivirus software.