Why Does My Simplisafe Base Station Blinking
Why Does My Simplisafe Base Station Blinking ?
- Simplisafe is an American home security company, based in Boston.
- It was rated as one of the best security systems in 2019 by Business Insider.
- It ensures top-class protection, live monitoring from professionals 24/7, and has an auto dispatch for emergency services.
- Simplisafe protects from not only intruders but also a lifesaver during natural calamities.
- It is equipped with state of the art HD security cameras.
- One of the common errors occurring in the Simplisafe device is the rapid blinking of the base station in random colors.
- Here are some issues that respond to the constant blinking of the base station.
- The Base station LED comes with a total of 10 colors.
- The common blinking errors are,
- Slow red pulse
- Continuous red pulse
- Blue pulse
Slow red pulse
- Check keypad for details. It might be as a result of power outages or some radio interference.
- Wait until your house gets back it’s power and the SimpliSafe will start up automatically.
- In case of Radio interference, try moving other electronic devices away from your base station.
Continuous red pulse
- The red LED indicates the alarm you have set for your Simplisafe base station.
- The pulse will last for 1-2 minutes before the LED turns solid red.
- The blue pulse in Simplisafe indicates that the base station and the keypad lost it’s pairing.
- Try moving your base station closer to the proximity range.
- The unpairing could also be as a result of battery power.
- You can change the batteries to your base station.
- The battery panel is located at the bottom of the base station.
- Unscrew the panel in an anti-clockwise direction and replace the batteries.