Simplisafe Base Station Blinking Blue
Why my Simplisafe Base Station is Blinking Blue?
If your SimpliSafe Base Station is blinking in blue instead of green, then it means its keypad pairing is a mismatch. To resolve this issue, resetting your SimpliSafe Base Station device by following the instructions given below.
- Disconnect your Simplisafe Base Station from the power socket, if connected.
- To do it, turn the Base Station upside down.
- Open the battery door using a screwdriver.
- Take the batteries out of its slot.
- Wait for 30 to 45 seconds.
- After that, re-insert the batteries into its slot.
- Close the battery door. Re-mount the screws.
- Turn on the SimpliSafe Base Station device.
- Now, check if the LED light is blinking in green or blue.
- If green, then the issue is resolved.
- For assistance in resolving the Simplisafe Base Station Blinking Blue issue, contact our technical team by clicking the call button displayed on this screen.