Why Is My Simplisafe Doorbell Offline
Why Is My Simplisafe Doorbell Offline ?
If you see the doorbell offline message on the Simplisafe application, reset the Simplisafe doorbell as per the instructions provided below.
- Take the Simplisafe doorbell from its bracket by removing the security screw.
- The two circular buttons are present at the rear side of the Simplisafe doorbell and they are above the micro-USB port.
- Find the larger circular button at the backside of the Simplisafe doorbell and then press it.
- Do not hold this button for not more than ten to fifteen seconds. It will reset the Simplisafe doorbell.
- For holding the Simplisafe doorbell, you can use a sharp object such as a pen.
- While the Simplisafe doorbell is resetting, the light ring turns to yellow.
- Once done, the light ring starts to flash white. Also, you will hear voice commands instructing you on how to use the Simplisafe application.
- Set up the Simplisafe camera using the Simplisafe application.
- If the Simplisafe doorbell suddenly goes offline, reset its firmware by pressing the button that is present at the top of the Simplisafe doorbell.
- Hold this button for 16 seconds approximately.
- Now, set up the Simplisafe doorbell using its application and download the most recent version firmware again.
- Click the Call button for any queries. Our technical experts will help you in resolving the Simplisafe doorbell offline problem.