WHY PRINT OPTION IS NOT WORKING ON CHROME?
Google Chrome is one of the most trusted, used and loved browsers. It offers some cool features that make the overall browsing experience fun and easy. The Print feature of Chrome is loved by many people because it allows them to print a page directly from the Chrome browser.
However, some users have reported that “the print option is not working in Chrome.” Let us see Why Print Option Is Not Working on Chrome and the simple methods to fix it.
Method 1: Re-installing the Chrome browser
It is proven that the reinstallation process has fixed the “print option not working” problem.
Before uninstalling the browser, clear its browsing data.
- Open the Settings menu of the Chrome browser.
- Select the More Tools option followed by Clear browsing data.
- Select the All Time or All option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Browsing history, Cached images & files option followed by Cookies and other site data.
- Now, click the Clear data button to delete all the data.
Uninstalling the Google Chrome browser
- On the Programs & Features screen of your Windows computer, locate and select the Chrome browser.
- Click Uninstall > Yes.
- When prompted, restart your computer.
- After your computer restarts, download and install the latest version of Chrome on it.
Method 2: Deleting unwanted printers
Sometimes the extra printers installed on your computer can also block one specific printer from performing the print operation. Follow the instructions to fix the issue.
- Open Chrome.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Advanced > Google Cloud Print > Manage Cloud Print Devices.
- Locate the printer that you wish to remove and click the Manage button beside it.
- Click the Delete button.
- If prompted, restart your computer.
Method 3: Using Ctrl + Shift + P
This shortcut will help you to resolve the “print option is not working in Chrome” problem temporarily.
- Press and hold the P, Shift and Ctrl buttons at the same time.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to print the document. Now we have learned Why Print Option Is Not Working on Chrome and how to fix it.