How to fix Youtube Tv Error Code 201?
Fixing the YouTube Tv error code 201 on your Smart TV is very simple if you follow the troubleshooting steps given below.
It is caused by poor network connection or faulty Wi-Fi networks.
- First, power cycle your TV. To do so, unplug the power cable of your TV from the connected wall outlet.
- Wait for a few minutes and reconnect the power cable to the wall outlet.
- Power on your TV and reconnect it to your Wi-Fi network. Ensure that you have placed your TV close to your Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure to select the correct wireless network name.
- Besides, make sure to enter the correct wireless network key.
- Ensure that you have a standard Internet connection.
- If necessary, connect your TV to your mobile hotspot.
- Once you have connected your TV to your wireless network, open YouTube and check if the error has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, go to Settings by pressing the Home button on your TV remote and selecting the Settings icon on your TV screen.
- Select Apps in the Settings window and navigate to System apps.
- Select the YouTube app and choose the Clear cache option to clear your app cache.
- If prompted, select OK to confirm your action. Doing so will clear your YouTube app cache.
- If necessary, you can update your YouTube app. Press the Home button using the supplied TV remote.
- Select Apps and navigate to the Google Play Store app. Launch it and navigate to My Apps in the Google Play Store menu.
- Locate your YouTube app from the displayed list of apps installed on your TV.
- Select the Update option underneath YouTube.
- Wait until YouTube is updated.
- Once you have installed the update, power reset your TV.
- After completing the power reset process, access YouTube and confirm the Youtube Tv Error Code 201 issue is resolved.