How to fix Youtube TV Error Code 52?
Fix Youtube TV Error 52
You have your printer all set up and prepared to print. You've chosen to go the wireless route, i.e., connecting your printer to the PC over a network. Flawless! But then there's only one issue: the printer is giving you the "Enter the WPS PIN for your printer" message and will not associate with the PC or the router without it. You do not understand what this implies, and you want to know how this works. Not to stress, as we have the way to find the WPS PIN.
YouTube TV is one of the finest streaming services from Google that allows subscribers to streams live tv channels on their smart TVs and mobile devices. Even though being popular, YouTube TV comes up with a most common issue, the playback error (i-e) Youtube TV Error Code 52 .
Causes of Youtube Error - 52:
- Login Verification:- Recheck the entered username and password. Re-enter the username and password. Sometimes an incorrect ID may lead to this error.
- Too many users:- Youtube TV supports three users at a time. The user can't stream on TV, Phone, Laptop, or Tablet all at the same time. More than three streams may lead to playback error.
- Poor Internet Connection:- The slow internet connection can also bring up this error message. At least 5MBPS is needed to stream videos on YouTube TV smoothly.
Steps to Solve Youtube Error-52:
Perform A Power Cycle:
- Switch OFF your smart TV.
- Switch ON it after few minutes.
- Reload the YouTube TV app.
- Now start streaming your favorite programs without the Youtube TV Error Code 52 .
Check the Internet Connection:
- Check your Internet connection.
- Switch OFF and ON your modem/router.
- Wait for the 'Internet' light on the modem/router to pop up.
- Reload the YouTube TV app and streaming.
Update the Application:
- Go to Playstore or your smart TV app store.
- Check for YouTube Update.
- Click Update.
- Reload the app and check if the Youtube TV Error Code 52 is cleared.
Change the location for TV:
- Open YouTube TV.
- Select your profile picture.
- Select Settings.
- Go to Area > Home area.
- Now, update your location.
Change the Location for Chrome:
- Go to the Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Under the Privacy section, choose Site Settings.
- Click on the location and update your location.
Change the Location for Android and IOS:
- Go to Settings.
- Select Privacy and click on the Location service.
- Update your location.
Now, you should be able to stream your programs on the YouTube TV app without the playback error.